سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» افضل شركة تسويق الكتروني
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitimeأمس في 10:56 pm من طرف HanyFightger

» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_vote_rcapYour Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_voting_barYour Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_vote_rcapYour Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_voting_barYour Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
HanyFightger
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter   Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter I_icon_minitime2022-09-22, 7:28 am

Talah New Plan New Capital

Prices and payment systems for Talah New Capital
There are many important advantages that the developer has worked on since the first day of it in order to be of a great deal of distinction and difference, and it started with the distinguished location located in the heart of New Capital and near many other very important and good places.

In its latest project, Talah New Capital, New Plan provided that the place has more than a great competitive advantage, whether at the level of services, space, and architectural design as well so that the residents can enjoy a state of pleasure and comfort within the project.

Work has been done to provide very special and competitive prices compared to the many advantages you get in Talah New Capital. It is worth noting that the average prices within Talah New Capital start from 25,500 EGP.

The company also did not neglect the importance of payment systems, which it paid great attention to, and developed many systems that suit the needs of customers and also enable them to obtain units in close times and easily.

The Architectural Design of Talah Compound New Administrative Capital
The architectural design of Talah Compound came in a distinctive geometric shape that was adopted in a very distinctive design similar to the European style that relies on green spaces and wide water bodies.

New Plan, the real estate developer of Talah New Capital Project, worked to ensure that the place has more than one space for the units in order to make the choice of the customer easier to suit his needs, and throughout the place there is a wonderful landscape characterized by distinctive beauty.

The compound has many water bodies in harmony with the lush gardens located in it, and attention was also paid to the spaces between the units in order for each of them to maintain complete privacy and give the residents the required comfort and tranquility.

Real estate developer and previous business
New Plan Developments is the owner of Talah Compound New Administrative Capital, which works on making the place very beautiful and has more than an important feature that primarily works on the residents' comfort and the amount of their enjoyment in the project.

This compound is one of the major projects that the company has undertaken over many years, which reach about 22 full years, and it is working on the idea of ​​continuous development in order to reach the needs of customers specifically and work to meet them innovatively.

One of the distinctive things that New Plan Developments offers is that it works continuously to renew the services and advantages that the company gives to clients in order to be able to gain their trust and make them feel comfortable with projects.

Previous Works of New Plan Developments:

Atika Compound New Administrative Capital.
Serrano New Administrative Capital Project.
Eleven Mall New Administrative Capital.
Eclat Project Port Said.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Your Dream Villa in New Capital Talah Compound from 100 Meter
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Capital Dream Compound New Capital
» Baroque New Capital Compound
» Scenario Compound New Capital
» Al Maqsad New Capital Compound
» The City Valley Compound New Capital

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: