سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» تنظيف زجاج الحمام
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:21 am من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_vote_rcapThe City Valley Compound New Capital I_voting_barThe City Valley Compound New Capital I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
The City Valley Compound New Capital I_vote_rcapThe City Valley Compound New Capital I_voting_barThe City Valley Compound New Capital I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

The City Valley Compound New Capital

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

The City Valley Compound New Capital Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The City Valley Compound New Capital   The City Valley Compound New Capital I_icon_minitime2022-07-19, 11:56 pm

Looking For Luxury Housing That Suits Your High Taste? You Should Go To The City Valley Compound New Capital

The City Valley New Capital is one of the most important real estate projects built on the land of the capital, and the project is characterized by a wonderfully strategic location, close to the most important vital areas, main roads, and important places in the capital and its surroundings.

Master Group has implemented The City Vally on a very large area of ​​63 acres, and it is one of the leading companies in the real estate field and has announced that it is interested in providing all integrated services for the convenience of its customers.

The City Valley is one of the most luxurious and prestigious compounds in the capital currently, as it has a luxurious destination, basic services, and a variety of entertainment that serve all customers and investors. The real estate developer has been keen to provide luxury housing units, including apartments, duplexes, penthouses, townhouses, townhouses, and villas of varying sizes and reasonable prices for all customers besides the easy payment systems that are in line with your capabilities and desires and extend for the longest possible period.

All this in addition to the luxurious architectural designs on which City Valley is built; What are you waiting for now to book your unit in the heart of New Administrative Capital?

The City Valley Compound Location
The City Valley Compound is one of the projects of Master Group, and it is characterized by a unique geographic location in the heart of New Administrative Capital, near the most famous universities and important institutions.

The most important features of The City Valley New Capital location:

the city valley is located in front of the southern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed within the R7 area in plot H1, and it is one of the best and most prestigious places in New Capital and at the highest level of services.
It directly overlooks the largest central park in the Middle East and even in the world, the Green River.
It is located near the squares and main roads and overlooks the main street with a space of ​​90 square meters.
Approximately a third of an hour from the Presidential Palace, the Convention Center, Al sefarat district, and the Diplomatic Quarter.
A short distance from the Parliament Building and New Administrative Capital Airport.
City Valley is located near the most luxurious residential complexes in New Capital, which is IL Bosco.
City Valley Compound overlooks the Ring Road and separates it from the old capital, Madinaty and Badr City, an estimated distance of half an hour.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Capital Dream Compound New Capital
» Bloomfields Compound Mostakbal City
» Zizinia El Mostakbal City Compound
» L’avenir Sabbour Compound Mostakbal City
» Baroque New Capital Compound

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: