سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» تنظيف زجاج الحمام
Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:21 am من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Rhodes New Capital I_vote_rcapRhodes New Capital I_voting_barRhodes New Capital I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Rhodes New Capital I_vote_rcapRhodes New Capital I_voting_barRhodes New Capital I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Rhodes New Capital

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Rhodes New Capital Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Rhodes New Capital   Rhodes New Capital I_icon_minitime2022-07-06, 9:20 pm

Rhodes New Capital

Do You Want Your Children To Live In An Upscale Atmosphere Of Calm, And Privacy? Here Is Rhodes New Capital

Rhodes New Administrative Capital is one of the most luxurious residential communities that have been newly established in the heart of the capital on a huge space of ​​about 100 acres, equivalent to 419,000 square meters; Divided into various luxurious housing units between apartments and villas, along with service facilities that make life easier and more beautiful, and vast green gardens and charming artificial lakes that give an atmosphere of relaxation and psychological calm.

It is a full-service project that meets all the needs of the population; Which saves them time and effort, and provides a leisurely life of comfort, luxury and tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of cities and their pollution.

Rhodes New Capital also enjoys a distinguished geographical location in New Administrative Capital in the seventh residential district R7, which is considered one of the finest residential places in the region, in addition to its modern architectural design that attracts attention.

Book now your dream unit and enjoy many payment and payment facilities; For more information about Rhodes New Capital, contact us!

Seize The Opportunity To Own Your Dream Home In The Most Beautiful Locations In Rhodes Compound
The location of the compound is characterized by its proximity to many luxury residential projects, as well as commercial and administrative projects in New Capital, hospitals, schools, universities, and other services that customers are looking for, which enables the residents of the compound to benefit from their presence in the center of the capital.

Rhodes Egypt is located in the heart of New Capital, specifically in the seventh residential district R7, near the most important government institutions and the main axes that enable you to move to and from it easily; It is a site that represents the most important points of attraction enjoyed by Rhodes, and the most important features of the site are as follows:

It is only 3 minutes away from the Diplomatic Quarter, the Ministries District, Al Masa Hotel, the New Opera House, and Expo City.
The project is a few minutes away from the Green River Garden, which is considered the longest chain of gardens in the world.
The distance that separates the compound from the presidential palace does not exceed a few minutes.
It is located in front of the Olympic City, and the Egyptian Disneyland is the largest entertainment city in the world.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Rhodes New Capital
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Capital Dream Compound New Capital
» Capital Hub Mall New Capital
» Venia New Capital
» De Joya 2 New Capital
» G3 Mall New Capital

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: