سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» تنظيف زجاج الحمام
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:21 am من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_vote_rcapCapital Hub Mall New Capital I_voting_barCapital Hub Mall New Capital I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_vote_rcapCapital Hub Mall New Capital I_voting_barCapital Hub Mall New Capital I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Capital Hub Mall New Capital

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Capital Hub Mall New Capital Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Capital Hub Mall New Capital   Capital Hub Mall New Capital I_icon_minitime2022-05-23, 7:11 am

Do not miss the opportunity to own Capital Hub Mall New Capital
New Capital is one of the most important new cities in which the state is making an effort to become a New Capital that possesses all the ingredients for success and the main and recreational services for its residents, and the owner company has chosen this place specifically to build one of its most important large engineering works, which is Capital Hub Mall New Capital.

Capital Hub Mall is characterized by a wide range of different features and services that work to provide a suitable place for the establishment of your project of all kinds, it is a mall dedicated to commercial, administrative, and medical units, and all facilities serve this business.

A special location was chosen in the heart of New Administrative Capital to be the building location of Capital Hub, and this place is distinguished by its proximity to a large group of vital facilities that surround it, which increases the investment opportunities in the project and many other elements of progress and success that the executing company sought to provide inside it, so book your unit now and get the best commercial, administrative or medical unit in New Capital.

A special location in the heart of New Capital
The presence of Capital Hub Project within New Administrative Capital is one of the most important elements of success that it includes, as it is a truly strategic place that contains a large number of different services and features that directly serve the projects inside it, Capital Hub Mall is located directly on the central axis, which makes it close to several different vital places and facilities, including :

It overlooks the famous Green River Park.
It is also located near the Cathedral of the Nativity of Christ and Al-Fattah Al-Aleem Mosque.
It is a short distance from the famous Al-Massa Hotel and the Opera House.
It is a few minutes away from some important neighborhoods, including the investment
neighborhood, the government neighborhood, and the diplomatic neighborhood.
It is also close to Expo City and the medical city.
It is also near the Mohammed Bin Zayed axis, which is one of the most important hubs of New Capital.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» G3 Mall New Capital
» Verona Mall New Capital
» Eleven Mall New Capital
» Inizio Mall New Capital
» Audaz Mall New Capital

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: