سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» تنظيف زجاج الحمام
Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:21 am من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Owagik Towers New Capital I_vote_rcapOwagik Towers New Capital I_voting_barOwagik Towers New Capital I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Owagik Towers New Capital I_vote_rcapOwagik Towers New Capital I_voting_barOwagik Towers New Capital I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Owagik Towers New Capital

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Owagik Towers New Capital Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Owagik Towers New Capital   Owagik Towers New Capital I_icon_minitime2022-07-02, 8:34 pm

Hurry Up And Book Your Special Unit Inside Owagik Towers New Capital And Take Advantage Of The Greatest Services And Various Spaces At Extremely Special Pricing

Owagik Real Estate Development Company announced the launch of Owagik Towers in a prime location in the downtown area of ​​the New Administrative Capital It also includes a huge number of units (commercial, administrative, medical, and residential), and each of them differs from the other in terms of designs, prices, and spaces. The initial investment volume of the project has been disclosed, amounting to 1.7 billion pounds.

The project is divided into three towers, each with its own set of activities (the first tower is an administrative tower, the second is a medical tower, and the third is a residential hotel tower).

Owagik Towers New Capital also includes a variety of basic and recreational services, all of which are available at the best prices in the heart of the new administrative capital, with the owner company’s longest payment duration and easy conditions to meet all of the customers’ requirements.

Location Of Owagik Towers
The company that owns Owagik Administrative Capital has chosen a distinguished and promising location, as it is in the heart of Downtown in the New Administrative Capital, specifically in plot No. MU5-36, and is one of the most prestigious vital areas known for sophistication and luxury, and it is also one of the most directly connected projects to major institutions and main roads.

The following are the most notable aspects of Owagik Towers in Downtown:

Owagik Administrative Capital is located close to the largest neighborhoods in the capital, which is the financial and business district, as well as the ministries district.
Owagik Towers New Capital is close to the most important main axes, especially the Mohammed bin Zayed axis.
The regional ring road is only a short distance away.
In a few minutes, you can reach the Misr Mosque and the Data Center.
Owagik new capital is just minutes away from the gold market.
You can get to the monorail express in just a few minutes.
It is one of the projects in the new administrative capital that is closest to the Green River.
It is next to the Al Masa Hotel, one of Egypt’s most luxurious hotels, and the new Opera House is just a short distance away.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Oia Towers New Capital
» Own Store in Sofitel Oia Towers New Capital From 185 m²
» Capital Dream Compound New Capital
» The Gate Towers New Alamein
» Capital Hub Mall New Capital

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: