سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» تنظيف زجاج الحمام
Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:21 am من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Eleven Mall New Capital I_vote_rcapEleven Mall New Capital I_voting_barEleven Mall New Capital I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Eleven Mall New Capital I_vote_rcapEleven Mall New Capital I_voting_barEleven Mall New Capital I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Eleven Mall New Capital

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Eleven Mall New Capital Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Eleven Mall New Capital   Eleven Mall New Capital I_icon_minitime2022-05-30, 8:38 pm

Eleven Mall New Capital

What do you know about Eleven Mall New Capital?

It is one of the most famous and most luxurious commercial and administrative projects implemented by New Plan Developments, on a total area of ​​about 9,817 square meters, and this large area provided the opportunity for the developer to provide all services and benefits.

The mall enjoys a privileged strategic location in the financial and business district of New Administrative Capital. It is also characterized by integrated service facilities that meet the desires of customers; Which makes it a great investment opportunity.

This is in addition to the mall’s various commercial units that provide you with a great shopping experience, and administrative units represented in offices and companies, in addition to a pharmacy, all designed with the latest architectural styles, as well as various recreational services within the mall, and the green nature that overlooks it. its various units.

All these advantages represent attractive factors for investors and visitors and guarantee them unparalleled financial profits when they own a unit in the mall.

Eleven Mall Location
One of the most important concerns of New Plan Developments is the accuracy in choosing the location of the project; Where Eleven Mall is distinguished by its presence in the most prestigious and developed areas within New Administrative Capital “Financial and Business District”, specifically in the plot B1-11.

The location features are as follows:

The mall is located next to the presidential palace, the Egyptian parliament building, and the ministries complex.
It is a short distance from the Opera House, the Central Bank, and the Regional Ring Road.
It is located two minutes away from the government district, and the axis of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed. It is also located behind the Al-Massa Hotel.
It overlooks the main street that extends for a distance of 90 meters, facilitating entry and exit.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Eleven Mall New Capital
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» G3 Mall New Capital
» Verona Mall New Capital
» Inizio Mall New Capital
» Audaz Mall New Capital
» Aventra Mall New Capital

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: