سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جهاز كشف الذهب الخام إكس بي أوركس الفرنسى بالنظام الصوتي
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:49 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» جهاز كشف الذهب الخام إكس بي أوركس الفرنسى بالنظام الصوتي
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 12:05 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» نواة الاتقان للاعمال الخشبية
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 6:00 am من طرف HanyFightger

» تفصيل غرف نوم
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 5:49 am من طرف HanyFightger

» افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:36 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم

» اسعار ومساحات كمبوند مورفو
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:00 pm من طرف zainm

» Park yard 2
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeأمس في 5:35 pm من طرف zainm

» نصائح عند شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeأمس في 5:27 pm من طرف مايكروسيستم

» جهاز كشف الذهب والكنوز الدفينة تيتان جير 1000 الألماني
Egyption projects I_icon_minitimeأمس في 11:19 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Egyption projects I_vote_rcapEgyption projects I_voting_barEgyption projects I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Egyption projects I_vote_rcapEgyption projects I_voting_barEgyption projects I_vote_lcap 
HanyFightger
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Egyption projects

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عمر شحاتت

عدد المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/12/2022

Egyption projects Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Egyption projects   Egyption projects I_icon_minitime2023-12-05, 12:02 am

Stoda Residence emulsion is a one- of-a-kind domestic  emulsion that's prestigiously designed to  review the  casing experience in Egypt by  furnishing the utmost comfort and luxury for its  guests.   script emulsion was launched and developed by one of the top  request leaders “ Akam Development Company ”, the company pushed its full capacity to introduce new innovative designs and well-  substantiated  casing options in a strategic  position in New Capital City.
   script New Capital emulsion offers a wide selection of recreational and  marketable services that include a huge  marketable boardwalk, sports club,  kiddies area,  spa,  out-of-door  playhouses, private garages, and entertainment  capitals.   still, get ready to get a true  discussion from our deals experts, If you're willing to take your experience to the coming  position.  script emulsion position  script emulsion is located in one of the most strategic areas in the heart of New Capital City in the 7th District( Plot A2) near a British university. 
  Akam Development made its  exploration  impeccably to the most  vital spots in the New Capital City to grant its  guests great  propinquity to all the significant and most- visited places.   script emulsion New Capital is  positioned close to the Presidential palace, Al Masa Hotel, the Green River, and the Cathedral church.   The  distinctness of the script’s neighbourhood lies in its  propinquity to a group of  largely luxurious  New Cairo composites  similar as Midtown Sky and Il Bosco emulsion.
   script Akam is 5  twinkles down from Al Fattah Aleem Mosque.  Only 20  twinkles to arrive at your destination in New Cairo and the fifth  agreement.  The distance between script emulsion and the Green River is 5  twinkles.  Being  positioned on Muhamed Ben Zayed Axis is a great  occasion through which property  possessors can go to their destination, wherever it is, with no  trouble. 
also see: https://newaqar.net/en/projects/talda-mostakbal-city/
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Egyption projects
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: للسؤال عن اشارات الجرون بجميع اشكالها-
انتقل الى: