سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» افضل شركة تسويق الكتروني
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitimeأمس في 10:56 pm من طرف HanyFightger

» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_vote_rcapLower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_voting_barLower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_vote_rcapLower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_voting_barLower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
HanyFightger
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan   Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan I_icon_minitime2022-09-21, 8:08 pm

Quan New Capital

Quan Tower Project Services
A recreational area for children with many entertaining games for them, and there are various activities to develop their skills in Quan project New Capital.
To ensure security and safety, there is a fire alarm system and an emergency fire extinguishing system.
6 modern elevators, and 4 basement elevators inside Quan project.
A security team trained in service and guarding, to secure the property and facilities of the building within Quan project New Administrative Capital.
Surveillance cameras deployed around the mall to record and monitor any strange movements from any intruders and quickly deal with them immediately.
International restaurants and cafes serving various types of oriental and western food, prepared by the most skilled and distinguished professional chefs in their field in Quan project.
A high-speed internet network to serve Quan New Capital mall's customers, businessmen and investors.
Periodic maintenance services to repair any malfunction caused in the units and the speed of dealing with it.
Central air conditioning to serve all units, whether commercial, administrative, or medical inside Quan project.
A parking garage is designed to accommodate a large number of cars and to prevent crowding in front of the units.
To ensure safety, there are electronic gates equipped with a team of guards and insurance in Quan project New Capital.
A hypermarket that includes many supplies and food commodities that you need daily in your home.
Within the Quan Tower, shops and stores are offering international brands and brands, to suit all tastes of customers inside the mall.
A pharmacy that contains many types of local and imported medicines.
For lovers of sports, there is a gym equipped with the latest equipment to spend a special time with the trainers specialized in fitness.
A health center that houses several medical clinics of various specialties within Quan.
For lovers of relaxation and recreation, there is a jacuzzi, sauna, and spa for pleasure and well-being in Quan Mall New Capital.
Browse Now Pharmacies for sale in New capital

Features of Quan Tower New Capital
The green spaces surrounding the mall are spread next to the flowers and tall trees with pleasant and fragrant smells, giving an attractive view of the units.
Enjoy the largest Sky Roof Food Court on a very large area of about 800 meters, and enjoy a direct view of the iconic tower.
It relies on solar energy in lighting all units, and there are power generators that operate automatically when the power is cut off.
The advantageous geographical location is easily accessible and close to the main roads and important hubs inside Quan project New Capital.
Discover the cheapest price per meter in New Capital compounds

Units Prices Quan Tower Contact Project
The real estate developer has offered a distinguished package of competitive prices in addition to many flexible and easy payment systems that suit many different clients looking for a place to work in a vibrant investment area.

Prices inside Quan Tower are as follows:

The price per square meter in commercial units starts from 65,000 EGP.
The price per square meter for medical units starts from 32,000 EGP within Quan project.
While the price per meter for administrative units starts from 28,000 EGP.
10% maintenance deposit inside Quan New Capital.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Lower of market, 186 m² fully-finished Store in Quan
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Cheapest 190 M Store For Sale In 4T4
» Own A Store In Zia With 10% Installment Up To 6 Years
» Own Store in PARAGON 2 New Capital From 185 m²
» Own Store in Centrada Plaza 6 October From 185 m²
» Own A Store In Ryan With 10% Installment Up To 6 Years

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: