سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» برمجة تطبيقات الجوال
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 3:09 pm من طرف zainm

» شركة تصميم مواقع الكترونية
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:18 pm من طرف zainm

» افضل شركة تسويق الكتروني
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeأمس في 10:56 pm من طرف HanyFightger

» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_vote_rcapTrio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_voting_barTrio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_vote_rcapTrio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_voting_barTrio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
HanyFightger
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound   Trio Gardens New Cairo Compound I_icon_minitime2022-07-25, 12:01 am

Learn About The Features Of Luxury And Sophistication At Trio Gardens

Trio Gardens Compound was developed by M2 Developments, which worked to provide the best residential compounds in New Cairo, and the project offers you a life in a new concept; It consists of luxurious villas and flowery landscapes that extend over an area of ​​35.5 acres, and gardens, green parks, and other charming artificial lakes occupy the largest part of it, while residential units occupy only 25% of the total land space.

Trio Gardens is uniquely located in the heart of Fifth Settlement, which is one of the most prestigious residential areas in New Cairo, as well as the innovative designs that make it an important destination for customers, as it has been divided into various residential units with different areas that ensure privacy and comfort for the residents.

Book your unit now and get countless basic and entertainment services at the best prices and payment systems!

The Privileged Geographical Location Of Trio Gardens Fifth Settlement
The owner company implemented this large architectural project in one of the most luxurious and distinguished places in the Fifth Settlement; Where Trio Gardens New Cairo is located next to a number of main roads such as; The regional ring road, which is easy to move from and to, and there are close to vital places and service facilities that help you get everything you’re looking for.

The main advantages of the location are:

Close to the most luxurious residential projects in the area, such as Hyde Park Compound New Cairo and Mountain View iCity Fifth Settlement.
It is 10 minutes away from the American University and the German University, and 35 minutes from Heliopolis.
It is 10 minutes away from Ain Sokhna Road, and a 25-minute drive from Cairo International Airport.
It takes 20 minutes between the project and Downtown Mall, and Cairo Festival Mall.
The distance between Trio Gardens, the Fifth Settlement, New Administrative Capital, and the Suez Road is about 10 minutes.
As well as being about 5 km away from Maadi / Ain Sokhna Road, and about 6 km from New Cairo Club.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Calma Compound October Gardens
» The Square New Cairo Compound
» The Square Compound New Cairo
» Cavana Springs Compound New Cairo
» Cairo Business Park New Cairo

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: