سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeأمس في 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

» رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمملكة
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:18 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» تنظيف زجاج الحمام
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:21 am من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_vote_rcapMarseilia Beach North Coast I_voting_barMarseilia Beach North Coast I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Marseilia Beach North Coast I_vote_rcapMarseilia Beach North Coast I_voting_barMarseilia Beach North Coast I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Marseilia Beach North Coast

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Marseilia Beach North Coast Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Marseilia Beach North Coast   Marseilia Beach North Coast I_icon_minitime2022-06-22, 10:59 pm

Unparalleled Luxury And Sophistication In Marseilia Beach North Coast
Marseilia Group strives to offer its customers an enjoyable lifestyle by providing them with the utmost luxury and elegance at Marseilia Beach 4; Where I was keen to choose a picturesque location where the splendor of the turquoise sea waters and sandy beaches meet with the charming landscapes that bring joy and happiness in souls and help to set out and enjoy life.

Here in Marseilia Beach Sidi Abdel Rahman, you can find luxury chalets, villas, palaces, and hotel units that have been designed to the highest level with exquisite exterior and interior designs to choose the housing that matches your aspirations and expectations. You can also enjoy with your family and friends wonderful cruises where there is a marina for yachts, in addition to the availability of a distinctive package of water sports, swimming pools, and sports fields scattered throughout the resort.

Enjoy The Advantages Of The Picturesque Location Of Marseilia Beach 4 North Coast
The reesort is located in kilo 124 Alexandria – Matrouh coastal road, in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay area, which is characterized by its picturesque nature and charming scenery. It is one of the most amazing and beautiful natural landmarks along the northern coast, The location is also close to many vital areas, which makes it a great opportunity for those looking for a life of luxury, elegance, and sophistication:

It is located 124.5 km west of Alexandria.
The project is about 24 km to the west of El Alamein.
The resort is located at a distance of three and a half hours from the capital, Cairo.
It is easily accessible from Borg El Arab and Al Alamein airports.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Sea View North Coast
» Hacienda Bay North Coast
» June SODIC North Coast
» Carthage Resort North Coast
» Telal Soul Resort North Coast

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: