سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار
اهلا بكم في موقع الكنوز والدفائن الاثار
نرجوا ان تجدوا طلبكم
سارعوا بالتسجيل والاستفادة مع المشاركة
alknoozzzz@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كنوز دفائن اثار ذهب عملات خرائط حضارات قديمة ذهب تركي ذهب روماني بيزنطي يهودي الاسكندر المقدوني مغر كهوف مقابر ملكية اسياخ نحاس اجهزة كشف الذهب المعادن ذهب تركي ذهب روماني ذهب كنز

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» شركة تصميم مواقع الكترونية
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:18 pm من طرف zainm

» افضل شركة تسويق الكتروني
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitimeأمس في 10:56 pm من طرف HanyFightger

» معلمة خصوصية تأتي إلى البيت بالرياض 0537655501
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:23 pm من طرف al-mtmyzon

» افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالمملكة
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:20 am من طرف مايكروسيستم

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:00 am من طرف al-mtmyzon

» شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:52 am من طرف moslema_r

» حلول التكنولوجيا في الإنشاءات
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 3:56 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:29 pm من طرف zainm

» الأمن والسلامة في المختبرات
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitime2024-09-19, 2:28 pm من طرف zainm

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
zainm
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_vote_rcapAl Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_voting_barAl Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_vote_lcap 
al-mtmyzon
Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_vote_rcapAl Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_voting_barAl Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_vote_lcap 
مايكروسيستم
moslema_r
HanyFightger
عدد زوار المنتدى
مربع فيس + يوتيوب
سجل زوار
سجل الزوار

Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خالد نجم

عدد المساهمات : 2306
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/03/2022

Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk   Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk I_icon_minitime2022-05-11, 1:39 am

Enjoy the luxury life inside Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk
Because you deserve this and more, Emkan Egypt for Real Estate Development has provided Al Burouj El Shorouk Compound, the title of sophistication and distinction among the residential projects located in Cairo, as it includes services and features that any investor would dream of, and provide all means of comfort and enjoyment to create a wonderful environment in which the customer and his family are happy with many unique experiences.

The project was designed on the latest models, by a group of the most skilled engineers, to provide us with an integrated architectural edifice, with service facilities and vast areas to achieve the dreams of customers and meet all their needs.

Al Burouj Compound location
Al Burouj Compound Al Shorouk is distinguished by a wonderfully strategic location, as it is located in the heart of Al Shorouk City in Cairo, which is located on the Ismailia Desert Road and is located on the same extension of the following cities: Madinaty and Al Mostakbal.

The project is close to many vital areas, most notably:

It is located near the International Medical Center.
It is located on the most important major axes such as the Regional and Middle Ring Road.
It is only 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport, and 10 minutes from the Administrative Capital.
It is separated from Cairo and Heliopolis by a very short distance of only 20 minutes, 40 minutes from the Fifth Settlement, and 45 minutes from the new capital, Obour City, so it is easy to enter and exit the compound and reach the surrounding cities in a short time.
The compound can be accessed and exited through several axes and main roads such as Cairo-Suez Road, and Cairo-Ismailia Road.
Also, Al Burouj Compound Al Shorouk is located next to many compounds, including Maadi View El Shorouk Compound, Cleopatra Palace El Shorouk, and Divina Gardens El Shorouk Compound.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» El Patio Casa El Shorouk
» Brix Compound 6 October
» Scenario Compound New Capital
» The Square Compound New Cairo
» Azzar Compound Fifth Settlement

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الـــكـنــــوز والــــدفـائــــــــن والأثـــــــــــار :: قواعد وأقسام البحث والتحليل :: دروس وشروحات أليات البحث والحفر والتنقيب-
انتقل الى: